Hands-on training is a major focus at Eastwick College and the HoHoKus Schools. Students train in unique classroom environments, from ultrasound labs to welding workstations, that feature the same equipment and procedures they will encounter on the job once they start their careers.
• Do you like working with your hands? Consider a career in trades or construction.
• Employment in construction is expected to rise 19 percent by 2018, according to the Department of Labor.
• If you're excited by the sparks and power tools, call HoHoKus-Trades at 800-646-WELD
• Employment in computer systems design and related services is expected to increase by 45 percent by 2018.
• Study advanced electronic and computer technology, including the study of computer networking, hardware, software, fiber optics and wireless technology.
• If installing and repairing computer and electronic systems is something that interests you, call HoHoKus-RETS at 973-661-0600.
• Employment in administrative services is expected to increase 18 percent by 2018 according to a recent report by the US Department of Labor.
• The business courses at the HoHoKus Schools are recognized at over 1500 colleges in the nation and are evaluated by the American Council on Education.
• If you'd like to learn more about the opportunities you can pursue, call one of our schools today.